WITDA St John’s Summer Camp
WITDA ST. JOHN SUMMER CAMP FOR
JK, SK and GRADE 1 CHILDREN
(BORN IN 2016, 2017, 2018 or 2019)
- Fun activities every day!
- Provides a safe and nurturing environment while concentrating on fun
- All nutritious meals and snacks provided
- Care provided by qualified RECE educators
- Onsite special guests and off-site field trips
- Choose the week(s) you would like
- A week includes meals, snacks, activities and special guests and a field trip, childcare grant will be applied to those who are eligible.)
- Friend requests are welcome
- Camp hours are 7:30am-5:30pm
- Fees: Base Fee $265.00 -CWELCC Fee $139.79 – WITDA Fee $125.21 (for children under 6 year of age)
- Base Fee Short Week $212.00 -CWELCC Fee $111.83 – WITDA Fee $100.17 )(for children under 6 year of age)
- Fee $265.00 a week for children over 6 years of age.
Registration Is Open!
If you are interested in signing your child up for the WITDA St John’s Summer Camp, please fill in the below details.
You will be directed to the camp registration form